Blue Sun Mod

Blue Sun Mod for 7.62: High Calibre

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: New Mod and Forum - Mercapocalypse

D_F_N aka "realism freak" :)

So hey everyone! I was talking to Silvergirl for a while and we noticed that there seems to be no new people registering to the forum lately. We discovered that in the forum the new members need to be approved by the admin before they can post anything, but [email protected] seems to be away for some time now and the last person to be approved was in december 2014.

This makes us worried because new people cannot register on the forum and make requests or report bugs with any mod, leading to new player frustration, no new blood coming in and eventually the death of the game mods. Therefore me and Silvergirl have decided to create a new forum, at least temporarily, where we can post new updates and people can register to provide feedback better

the new forum is located here

the new thread for Silvergirs weapons is located here

I'll also take the time to announce that me and Silvergirl have been talking for a while and we decided to merge our mods, that is, Silvergirls weapon mod and my mercenary mod, so now you guys can have hundreds of weapons and mercs!

We came up with the name "Mercapocalypse", so iwe are going to continue posting our updates there. For the previous reasons we ask you guys to register and use the new forum for both my and Silvergirl's updates!

The new forum requires only a simple registration to post, let me know if we should make any changes to make things better

--

okay guys, please read this for now. Announcement of new Mod and Forum.

May 28, 2015 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vahadar

merc apocalypse :) i like that ;)

June 1, 2015 at 4:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED, SEE HERE >>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/26/release-mercapocalypse-v1

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

September 5, 2015 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Google Translator