Blue Sun Mod

Blue Sun Mod for 7.62: High Calibre

Forums

Forum Home > SilverGirl's Creativity Factory > [Version 2] Silver Girl's Armory

SilverGirl

DOWNLOAD LINK -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/7h5hzdmadb74isd/SilverGirlArmoryV2Update_6.rar

THIS UPDATE DOES NOT REQUIRE PREVIOUS UPDATES, BUT REQUIRES MAIN MOD FILE IN THE FIRST POST!

THIS UPDATE DOES NOT REQUIRE A NEW GAME!

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RUSSIAN LANGUAGE PATCH OF BLUE SUN MOD!

Changelog

• Glock 19/23 model size reduced
  • Imbel FN FALs and MDs model size reduced, should now fit the magazines better, also fixed the weird pointed down rotation the model had
  • Fixed bugged damage of Zastava M-70 with fixed stock
  • More than 30 weapons have had their descriptions enhanced, also added interesting trivia to the makarov pistol
  • Fixed the last AUGs, the two HBAR models have their foregrips deployed, they still have their bipods attached
  • Slight magazine location adjustment for REC7 and Pindad SS2 rifles
  • SIG 540 and Beretta AR-70 stats changed a little to make them less similar to the G41 stats
  • Fixed Wilson 458 not accepting attachments while folded
  • Adjusted grenade launcher position on ACRs
  • Adjusted magazine position on SW MP15
  • Slightly raised the damage of the .45 ACP Golden Saber, it's mostly the good quality FMJ ammo now, while the one with the red box remains weak, to be like a surplus ammo.
  • Changed the single fire time of almost all weapons, this controls the re-firing time of the weapon and as far as i know it also changes the aiming time. The changes aren't gonna make much difference, but should make weapons even more balanced between their classes and make sure there isn't weapons that have wildly different values between the same class.
  • Semi auto weapons now fire much faster than the bolt action and pump actions, with values drastically reduced for weapons such as the Benelli M4, MSG90 and PSG-1.
  • Assault rifles have had this value raised slightly so that submachine guns can be better at something, it won't make much difference anyways. The battle rifles also have this value higher than the assault rifles, values were also dependant on size/weight of the weapon, ammunition and ergonomics.
  • Gepard M2 can now be aimed from the shoulder like the Barrett M90
  • Replaced Mossberg 500 Tactical (compact shotgun with no pistol grip) to a Rem 870 Witness Protection
  • Correct holding and reloading animation for Keltec rifles

Installation

1. Make sure you have download and applied the main mod file, available at the first post, you do not require the previous 5 updates, they are all contained in this one. ( http://bluesunmod.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12924606-version-2-silver-girl-s-armory?page=1 )
  2. Extract the contents of the update to the main folder of the game and overwrite if asked.
  3. Go to the Optional_Textures folder and take a look at the images and select any optional textures you want to use, just follow the instructions on the preview images.
  4. Go to the Main Game Folder/RenderedItems/ and delete everything on the entire folder.
--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

November 3, 2014 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

qwe5

some ideas for new weapons:

http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/86-law-enforcement-military.aspx

November 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Auspice

Many AK-pattern rifles can't use GP-30 underbarrel launchers. The most notable example is the CSA SA Vz. 58 Carbine, which can't use the GP30 even though the full-size SA Vz. 58 can. It says it can mount a grenade launcher, but I suspect that slot either can't be filled or uses some other launcher?

I'll look out for others, though I'm only on CGL 7 so I can't know for sure.

November 24, 2014 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Auspice

Just an update on the above; SA Vz. 58 carbine can't use the 203 or the HK grenade launcher, either (don't suspect it's supposed to use those, though)

November 26, 2014 at 5:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

i must have forgot to set them, i disabled some grenade launchers from carbine and compact weapons because they couldn't fit them, but i forgot that the gp30 is much smaller and able to fit into these rifles (i haven't tested if they fit better), thanks for reporting the problem

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

November 26, 2014 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

bump

--

December 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kcs

Just recently found some time to try again BSM with Armory mod 2.6.

It is realy impressive, thanks for making and sharing this. Found some minor bugs though.

In EoW mini campaign on some leveles old 19 century weapons caried by NPC: revolvers, rifles that shuld use .45 caliber were loaded with shotgun ammo. Also some old shotguns are loaded with magnum ammo.

Besides EoW campaign, I noticed same thing on some random encounter. Probably messup with IDs when new weapons are insterted in game, but ammo is not.

Weapons in dev shop are fine, only some NPC comes with this bug. Not a big deal, does not couse CTD and game is still playable. I don't know from top of my head names of maps or EoW levels, but I have preserved saved games after each level. I can upload those somwhere if you want to further investigate it.

Otherwise, what I was able to try in game, good balanced mod, each weapon have some "unique" properties that gives purpose to have place in game. Recommended to everyone to try it if you didn't already.

--

January 17, 2015 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

thank you for the feedback kcs, glad you are enjoying the mod

the switched shotgun/revolver ammo is a weird bug caused by the game when an enemy has two weapons with internal magazines in their inventory, when they spawn it switches their ammos for some crazy reason, it took me some time to discover the bug, after i finished doing enemy inventories and started testing the mod, i then went back and changed those entries that i remembered creating, but it seems i forgot to fix the the EOW campaign entries

you may also find bandits with the bug, since the inventory editor has another bug that causes entries not show up in the inventory editor after there are too many of them (however they will still show up in the game and work) so i can't edit the bugged ones, but hopefully they should only happen during CGL 1 to 3 so it's not much of a problem

to fix the bug is easy, all its needed to do is edit the inventories that have two or more weapons with internal magazines (caused by having a shotgun and a backup revolver most of the time) and replace either the primary or secondary weapon to one that has a fixed magazine, i dont have much time at the moment but i'll include the fix in a future patch if i do make one

i think you can also fix the bugged weapon by selling it to a trader and then getting out of the shop and back in, the weapon should be up for sale accepting the correct ammo

--

January 19, 2015 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kcs

Quickly passed CGL 1-3, so it is not big deal with wrong loaded guns. I was already got better weapons from EoW campaign and few in stashes. I just sold them to trader, didn't bothered to check if those still have wrong ammo or not.

Found another small glitch. In shop-03, could be also in other shops, PP-90(9x18mm) magazine is sold in weapons page, not in ammo page as it should be.

Strange game, full of bugs, but still have a charm to keep me ocupied despite it.

At least I can give some feedback from time to time :)

--

January 19, 2015 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

that wasn't a bug ;) that was indeed the weapon you saw, the pp-90 is a submachine gun that folds into a box, it's the smallest weapon in the game when folded, occupying the same slot as a long straight magazine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PP-90

just equip and unfold to fire (there may be a bug that no fire mode can be selected, just shift+right click and select a fire mode to fix, this is stated in the description of the weapon)

--

January 19, 2015 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vahadar

Hello,

Wanted to try your V2 on my installation of bsm2.1.

After i unpacked the files (v2update6 with SilverGirlArmoryV2Update.azp) and when i start the game,right after character selection, game crashes.

When i open vfs.ini i havethis listed :

"SilverGirlArmoryV2Update.azp" // Silver Girl Armory Update 2.5

"SilverGirlArmoryV2.azp" // Silver Girl Armory Version 2

The latest being absent from my game installation.

Anyone having the same problem? Thanks in advance for help ;)

EDIT : whoops found the error : i forgot to download main mod file ;) and just downloaded link on page 6 ;) Ok i guess it will work now, disregard this message hehe.

January 26, 2015 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vahadar

The icon of dynamite and some grenade (RGZ89) dont appear at all in inventory. Instead i have a black dot. Did i miss some texture installation?

January 26, 2015 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

try deleting the BMP folder in the main folder of the game and see if the problem is fixed

if you are using the rgz-89 optional texture, re-apply it after doing the above

--

January 26, 2015 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vahadar

It works. Thanks SiverGirl.

January 26, 2015 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hounddawg

I downloaded your update 6 (a few times) for armory v.2 and it broke my game. Extractor (winrar, 7zip, & rarfrog) says silvergirlarmory.azp is corrupted ot incomplete. Then again, how could I expect anything more from mediafire.

--

If the people be of sound mind, laws are unnecessary.

If the people be not of sound mind, laws are useless. ~ Plato.

November 9, 2015 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hounddawg

I just checked out the mercapocalypse, the patch, the silvergirlarmory v2. and it's update 6. all your .azp files seem to be corrupted. Suggestions?

I would like to play this game again, but  all my previous files crossed the Great Divide when my old PC took a shit.

--

If the people be of sound mind, laws are unnecessary.

If the people be not of sound mind, laws are useless. ~ Plato.

November 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

TO ANYBODY READING THIS, THIS MOD IS OUTDATED, GO HERE FOR NEW MOD >>>

http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/26/release-mercapocalypse-patched-november-2015?page=1

--

November 21, 2015 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Google Translator