Blue Sun Mod

Blue Sun Mod for 7.62: High Calibre

Forums

Forum Home > SilverGirl's Creativity Factory > [Version 2] Silver Girl's Armory

Waladil

Edit 2 (cause I can't really edit proper anymore): Found another swapped pair in the same encounter, didn't notice until I did a full audit of all looted weapons: Chiappa Winchester 1887 (the 21 accuracy one) firing .38 spec and a Taurus Model 856SS2 firing 12 gauge buck.

--

"Bravery will take you into the most dangerous of places. Overwhelming firepower will see you safely through them."
-The Book of Cataclysms

July 17, 2014 at 5:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

I noticed, that only happen when enemy have sidearm without belt with holster.

--

July 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

yeah there is a strange bug that if the NPC has two weapons with internal magazines, they will switch their ammos, it took me some time to discover this, it was after i finished doing the inventories and i went back and changed those that i remembered but i probably forgot a few like those two, i'm gonna take a look at these and change the sidearms to pistols which fixes the problem, if you find more enemies with this, let me know, i'll take a look at the bandits and solve the problem for the next update

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

July 17, 2014 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

Maybe it's small inconvenience, but slavers with Zastava M77N LMG (it use hk drum mag) have SR25 drum mag in inventory

--

July 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waladil

Balance suggestion for next version: Consider making the unfused clustered dynamite sticks cheaper, lower CGL, and more common than the fused clustered dynamite sticks.

Basically having the fuse is a pure upgrade,  except for the extra 50 grams of weight. They're both best used for massive demo charges, but the fuse gives extra tactical options and thus should be harder to get. 

--

"Bravery will take you into the most dangerous of places. Overwhelming firepower will see you safely through them."
-The Book of Cataclysms

July 19, 2014 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Freedom0777

im having a ton of fun on your mod, is it possible you make the P90 siliencer available at lower level please?, im getting alot of decent assualt rifles and SMGs and the P90s havent been anything close to being good to pick compared to the rest of the weapons, neither the funky assualt rifle u made that uses the P90 siliencer and ammo.

July 19, 2014 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

casper

The ACR Black Kits doesn't work. I tested it with the Remington ACR 10 and 16.

--

Cyberpunk 2020 | 7.62

July 19, 2014 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

casper

The Krebs custom AKs kits doesn't work too. Tested with Krebs Custom AK TR16 Tan.

EDIT : I know what doesn't work, the weapon must be unfolded.

--

Cyberpunk 2020 | 7.62

July 19, 2014 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slice

The Wilson Combat Lightweights in .458 SOCOM don't accept any attachements, though it's stated in their descriptions

July 19, 2014 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nat_Crelk

H&K UMP 9mm / .40 / .45 WITHOUT foregrip disappeared from the weaponinfo list thus not showing up in the cheater shop / shops in general.

I checked BSM and SilverGirlArmory WEAPONINFO. Here's the conclusion :

_In BSM are UMP .40 and .45 variants existing without built-in foregrips

_In SGArmory, both versions exists only WITH foregrip.

Could you make it so BOTH versions of each caliber appear with and without built-in foregrips ?

Thanks

--

Remember to breathe before pulling the trigger !

July 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

i added foregrips to UMPs by default to save me time doing other versions since they dont have any other under attachments anyway, but there is no way to create more versions anymore in the updates, however you can edit the weaponinfo to remove the foregrip and change the hand animation for normal 2h holding, the only problem is that enemy inventories dont update properly because of a bug with the inventories and the UMPs used by enemies will still have foregrip attached, but the ones sold by shops wont have them

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

July 27, 2014 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nat_Crelk

The fact is that I encountered a .40 and a .45 UMP WITHOUT foregrip attachement in ammo / weapon crates. That migh be related to that bug too :)

Why is there no way to create more versions anymore in the updates ? Because that would need people to start another game again ?

You know, those new additions are why some people stick to the game since 4-5 years.
So why not making a big update with all the stuff you wanted to include originally ?

I might be wrong, but after all, Version 2 of SGArmory was out for nearly a month now and some people might have already ended their campain.

As an example, I'm not a "fast" player" since I don't have so much time to play a lot, and I already finished it once.

I was just about to start once again following the BSM side quests :P.

Nat

--

Remember to breathe before pulling the trigger !

July 28, 2014 at 6:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Freedom0777

hi, ive run into the same bug as someone else did when buying modified versions of weapons, i think its the number of weapons on sale, ive noticed too when buying lots of weapons/ammo/weapon mods can do the same thing if you buy something close to 100, when clicking the buy button it knocks things off the shopping list till u have an ammount that lets u buy the stuff (dont know the exact number). maybe adding the modified weapons to a real shop guy or new shop guy would help to sort this problem.

im wondering too, is there plans for new missions? ive completed the blue sun missions and most of the jungle missions as well as a few others, be cool to see new missions and maps. any chance of a few new back packs and belts and stuff too? =D that would be cool

July 28, 2014 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Freedom0777

i had some ideas of balancing the game too, ive noticed random encounters are alot less common, even rare. and the leveling is abit quick, specaily for the amount of weapons are now on the game.

July 29, 2014 at 2:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

AKB-74M and AKB-103 accepting eastern optics instead of weawer rail mounted. AKB-101 and AKB-9 works fine.

Also Milkor's MGL Mk 1S miniature picture is not changing after fold/unfold stock

--

July 29, 2014 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

well version 2 already has everything i wanted to include except for some of the custom weapons i didn't do at the time, the recent model changes and updates are just some little changes i wanted to do to improve the model of some weapons

i've seen some people upset that they needed to restart the game to play the mod, so i don't want to have an update that forces others to restart the game, something like that would be like version 3 which could include new ammo and stuff, but i'm not sure if i'm up to doing it for some time now

well about the uribe shop it seems to have the same problem of the bobby ray shop with the back button, which i still dont know how much it must have to bug the window, also i have done no changes to bandit encounters, and it's the quests that usually have a script on them to raise one level, making the game raise levels very fast if you are doing the quests, especially the government or rebel ones which have no battles until level 6 and raise the level super fast

ronnie the AK bullpup mounts have been fixed in update 2.4, are you using that one? it's the most recent one, the MGL unfolding problem is because the stock is part of the 3d model and not a separate object, the game has a bug that this makes the images not update if the stock is done like that, this also happens with some other new weapons like the VP-70, PP-90, Mk 14 and some others i left the stock in the same 3d model, but usually removing and re-inserting the magazine/grenades fixes this problem

so far i haven't done any more updates because the .458 Wilson, the Zastava M77 and the revolver/shotgun glitches are minor, but i'll fix those when i do the next update with the customized weapon models that are missing hopefully, but i've been a little busy these weeks so i'm not sure how long it will take

i don't have experience on how to do missions, i'd rather do missions for JAF when it's out since it has a better map and dialog editor, and i even have some ideas already : )

--

July 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

Ahhh, I was back for a while and didn't check the rest of page 3 ;)

I just find one more thing: game crashes when i've tried to detach flashlight from WR wariant of L22. Could it be change to non-removable?

--

July 29, 2014 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

im just gonna bump the thread now so that people who are visiting the site can see the mod easier in case they don't know about it, im feeling a little lazy to fix the last few remaining bugs :)

a problem i found is that ammo boxes are appearing too soon or too late than they should, this is a result of me rushing the trader inventories and i didnt knew much of the ammo difference, but after editing them i know these differences better know and should be able to balance things out better, also, does anyone have a suggestion of an existing weapon that could have its looks improved like i did to the desert eagle and vz 58?

--

August 20, 2014 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

Infiniti .40 could have better texture.

--

August 21, 2014 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

im not very good at textures but i'll take a look, i think glocks (the normal sized ones) could be enhanced, and maybe some textures for arx-160

--

August 21, 2014 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Google Translator