Blue Sun Mod

Blue Sun Mod for 7.62: High Calibre

Forums

Forum Home > SilverGirl's Creativity Factory > [Version 2] Silver Girl's Armory

theBrain

AUG are full auto as long as it's a LE or military version. Also the hbar-t also features the bipod. It's basically the same rifle as the hbar, bur with picatinny rail instead of integrated sight.

July 2, 2014 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vodevil

SilverGirl at July 2, 2014 at 11:54 AM

it goes into the main folder of the game, but that seems to be working correctly since you can see the new weapons, im afraid i dont know the cause of the problems you are having, where are you installing the game? are you installing it in Program Files? maybe your firewall is blocking some files of the game?

hmm...nope as usual - C/games...turn all defences off and wait...system is not even complainig if the installation is bad...

--

July 2, 2014 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CrazyMurder

SilverGirl at July 1, 2014 at 3:03 PM

the thing is that my files are from the English patch of the BSM installation, i think that is your issue, i ran into an issue with the 9x21mm ammo when i was changing artrigo inventories, crazymurder try extracting these files to your main game folder:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c91h83

if it doesnt work, i think you're gonna need to re-install BSM using english language

Thx, but nothing helped, and i can't find english version of the game, it existis?

Log started at 03.07.2014 2:30

00:00.000 INFO [0] .\ProjectE6.cpp (410) Application version: 1.11 Build 286

00:00.204 INFO [0] .\Main3dDevice.cpp (37) 3D device created - Ok

00:00.407 INFO [0] .\SoundSystem.cpp (122) Creating and initializing audio system succeeded

00:04.427 WARNING1 [0] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.430 WARNING1 [1] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.431 WARNING1 [2] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.446 WARNING1 [3] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.449 WARNING1 [4] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.450 WARNING1 [5] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.455 WARNING1 [6] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.456 WARNING1 [7] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.457 WARNING1 [8] .\Items\items.cpp (4212) Info == 0

00:04.555 ERROR [0] .\Items\items.cpp (697) Item not found by name: 'Ammo Box 40 (23v)'

00:04.588 INFO [0] .\Fx\effmanager.cpp (190) Creating and initializing audio system...

00:05.245 INFO [0] .\ZApp.cpp (847) Entering main program loop...

00:09.076 INFO [0] .\LoadGame.cpp (834) Loading saved game: Saves\Auto0.286.azp

00:13.461 WARNING1 [0] .\World\GlobalWorld.cpp (743) Sector not found by name 'Arrival'

00:14.833 INFO [0] .\LoadGame.cpp (1209) Game loaded.

00:24.077 INFO [0] .\Engine\World.cpp (427) Loading world 'Media.pack\ARTRIGO'

00:26.397 ERROR [1] .\Items\items.cpp (697) Item not found by name: 'SP-10 (9х21mm)'

00:26.398 FATAL [0] .\ItemsSaveLoad.cpp (411) Item

July 3, 2014 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slice

I had that bug where you unfold the stock and it doesn't show it in the Icon with SCAR-PDW too. Also i had an unfolded PP-90 and tried to shoot, but it wouldn't. Just to let you know :)

July 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

you can find the english version when you install BSM, just select to use the english patch, what causes this is that the russian version lists the ammo as "SP-10 (9õx21mm)", while the english version "SP-10 (9x21mm)", this is what is causing the bug i think

---

the pp-90 has instructions for this in the info descritpion, you need to shift + right click, this will enable you to select firing of the weapon

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

July 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CrazyMurder

SilverGirl at July 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM

you can find the english version when you install BSM, just select to use the english patch, what causes this is that the russian version lists the ammo as "SP-10 (9õx21mm)", while the english version "SP-10 (9x21mm)", this is what is causing the bug i think

---

the pp-90 has instructions for this in the info descritpion, you need to shift + right click, this will enable you to select firing of the weapon

I know, but this not help. can I do something wrong?
1. Instal 7.62 v1.11
2.BSM 2.1+ English patch 1.6  /  BSM+English Patch+RCP
3. SGA v2
3. SGA Update 1, update 2

July 3, 2014 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

try extracting these files to your main game folder and see if it works:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sysva76a8nsec0j/SGA_russfiles2.rar

my guess is that maybe a file from the russian RCP patch may be messing up something, you tried without it already right?

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WEAPON MOD THREAD IS HERE >>>>> http://mercapocalypse.freeforums.net/thread/2/wip-mercapocalypse-new-weapons

July 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slice

I'm at CGL8 now and i must say, there are some really sexy guns ingame. Silver you did an awesome Job.

Question btw, any possibility that the USP 9mm and .40 are getting a compatibility for silencers?

July 5, 2014 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

the usp9 and usp40 are the ones without the threaded barrel, im gonna change in the next update so that they use the tactical version with muzzle tip, and enable silencers for them

i just reached cgl13 and i have to say i found a very annoying problem, it seems that snipers prefer to use their PDWs instead of their main sniper, im gonna change that and remove all their PDWs to make sure they use their main sniper

--

July 5, 2014 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

- IMBEL M954 Mosquetao have "IMEBL" in title ;)

- CSA SA Vz.58 Tactical SMG - incorrect silencer position

--

July 9, 2014 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nat_Crelk

_M1903 Springfield Sniper : you can remove the already attached scope but you cannot mount another. Seems the scope asset isn't openend in the config files.

_Aimpoint Comp M Red dot sight (WR) doesn't fit well on some M16/M4 models such as Colt Sporter Lightweight or Colt AR15 Sporter Carbine.
Actually, it seems to be due to the fact we can't remove the handle from the model so the scope appears ABOVE the handle OR it's dut to the "flat basis" of the Weaver Rail system. Maybe the same scope with M16 mountings would fit better...

--

Remember to breathe before pulling the trigger !

July 9, 2014 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slice

At CGL 13 i've encountered a bug with ordering guns from Uribe. I can't go back from the order-menue, when i click back, it just adds Weapons too the list.

July 10, 2014 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Slice

Sorry for the double post, another small bug:

The (or my beloved) M60E4/MK43 can't attach a light or laser, although it's stated in it's attachments.

July 11, 2014 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

DOWNLOAD LINK -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/9iu09hc0u9fuqqd/SilverGirlArmoryV2Update_3.zip

THIS UPDATE DOES NOT REQUIRE PREVIOUS UPDATES!

THIS UPDATE DOES NOT REQUIRE A NEW GAME!

Changelog

1. Fixes folding stock of VZ.58 tactical and VZ.58 LMG
  2. Vz.58 9mm SMG silencer position fixed
  3. Fixes folding stock of some Galil ACE variants
  4. Fixes IMBEL FAP bipod location
  5. Steyr Aug HBAR-T now is selective fire
  6. IMBEL M954 name fixed
  7. Colt Sporter Lightweight and Colt AR-15 Sporter Carbine now use the correct M16 optic type
  8. Removed PDWs from sniper's inventories since they wanted to use them instead of their sniper rifles, i think only the inventories that haven't "spawned" yet in your playthough will be affected by this change, the snipers will still have a simple pistol as a backup gun
  9. M1903 Springfield Sniper now equips scope properly
  10. Laser and flashlight enabled for M60E4
  11. HK USP9 and USP40 are now the tactical version that accept silencers
  12. The following weapons now have more detailed descriptions: HK USP, Beretta Px4, Desert Eagle, Browning HP, Glocks, Vityaz, Benelli M3 and M4, SPAS-12, Striker, TOZ-123, KS-23M Drozd, FN FAL, AS VAL, AK-9, VSS.
  13. All Desert Eagle variants (except for golden) now use a new model by vashts1985 ( http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/134717 ), and have been renamed to "IWI Desert Eagle Mark XIX", they come with a rail on top and are the only pistols to use rifle optics, even sniper scopes, optional textures are included. Benicia's desert eagle now has a really unique look
  14. New optional texture for Taurus MT G2 and ART rifles, i was in the match of France x Nigeria of the world cup and i saw a police officer with one, and it is much darker than i thought
  15. Removed blue tint from the weaver rail collimator sight

Installation

1. Extract the contents of the update to the main folder of the game and overwrite if asked.
  2. Go to the Optional_Textures folder and take a look at the images and select any optional textures you want to use, just follow the instructions on the preview images.
  3. Go to the Main Game Folder/RenderedItems/ and delete everything on the entire folder.

--------------------------------

the uribe shop bug is similar to the bobby ray one i heard, that you can't go back into the shop, i tried in level 13 and i could back out of the uribe shop just fine (with 79 options to choose from), im not sure what really causes this bug

--

July 12, 2014 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nat_Crelk

Hi SilverGirl!
Playing this update right now and those new Desert Eagle are just wonderful.

Saying that, what about creating a new calibre the .50 Action Express ?
I know it would recquire to create a new graphic model, a new casing model and a new config / .ini file for these stats.
But, as far as I know, you might know now how to do this, right ?

That way it could let you create a .50 AE Desert Eagle, following the real high caliber it was designed to use.

BTW, allowing those new DEagle to use ALSO the pistol collimator could be a good idea too.

Keep up the great work

--

Remember to breathe before pulling the trigger !

July 12, 2014 at 7:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

creating a ammo is not that hard, the only real problem is that it would require a new game for everyone isntalling it so that it shows up, but i don't want people to restart their games, so any new weapons or new ammunition would have to be for a future version, which would include more things so that restarting a game would be worth it

also i can't make it use both the picatinny scopes and the collimator since they have different coordinates, and if i change the location it changes them both, so if the collimator is equipped now, it stays in an incorrect location, and i thought it would be better to have it use the rifle scopes because of its cool ris on top of the barrel

--

July 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnie

New texture for USP9 mess up colimator positioning.

Maybe only in my game, because same texture on USP40 works fine, but could you check it?

--

July 15, 2014 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

casper

The Valtro PM-5 has the same accuracy and to ready time with the stock fold or unfold.

--

Cyberpunk 2020 | 7.62

July 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SilverGirl

DOWNLOAD LINK -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/ie89eveypw899et/SilverGirlArmoryV2Update_4.rar

THIS UPDATE DOES NOT REQUIRE PREVIOUS UPDATES!

THIS UPDATE DOES NOT REQUIRE A NEW GAME!

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RUSSIAN LANGUAGE PATCH OF BLUE SUN MOD!

Changelog

1. AK Bullpups now have the correct WR mount instead of the AK optic mount
  2. Fixes left hand position while aiming desert eagles
  3. Valtro PM-5 stats while folded fixed
  4. SR-3M Vikhr foregrip location while folded corrected
  5. HK USP9 optic location fixed
  6. SA VZ.58 and all its variants now use a new model by greatgv (http://gamebanana.com/models/3306) with textures by Antivirus_404 (http://gamebanana.com/wips/43426), i edited the textures a bit (the game cannot handle that kind of lightning shown in the picture) and also provided a few optional ones. SA VZ.58 tactical and all its variants use a new model which is the same as the one above but edited to have the RIS from the Barrett REC7. description of the weapon is now more detailed, also, since this model has a longer muzzle for the normal VZ.58Ps, they all can accept silencers now
  7. the biggest change is that now i tried taking a look at ammo values and changing Aenur's ammo stats a little, feedback is welcome, this is what was changed mostly:
  • remember to always load your weapons when comparing damage! when the weapon is unloaded the game usually takes the lowest and highest damaging ammo to represent the damage, but i noticed this has a glitch with 7.62x39 for some reason, and surplus ammo usually has lower damage than good ammo so keep that in mind!
  • 7.62x39mm now causes much more damage, being much stronger than 5.56, shock values were also raised, penetration was unchanged, 5.56 can still reach the same damage, but only with HP ammo and longer barrels
  • 9x19, .40 SW and .45 ACP all have slightly reduced damage so that SMGs don't go into the assault rifle ranges as much, however hollow point bullets are still strong
  • from what i've read, .40 SW is slightly stronger than .45 ACP, but .45 ACP has better penetration, i thought it was the opposite, they were now changed accordingly
  • 7.92x57 Mauser and .30-06 are now much stronger, slightly stronger than 7.62x54R
  • standard .30-06 ammo now does not degrade the weapon as fast as it did before and now is stronger too
  • .30-06 Winchester XP3 changed to a HP round, with reduced penetration
  • 7.62x51 M80 damage reduced
  • 6.8 SPC FMJ Ball ammo stats completely changed to behave more like a surplus ammo, and the previous "surplus" which was the 6.8 SPC BTHP now was changed into a FMJ ammo with more penetration and damage, ammo box names were also changed accordingly
  • 7.62x54R 7N1 box name changed from HP to FMJ, as i thought it was more appropriate after taking a closer look to 7N1's stats, its also the less weapon degrading of the 7.62x54R ammunition
  • 5.45x39 surplus damage raised slightly, but it still doesn't reach the better 5.45x39 ammo, all other 5.45x39 ammo unchanged
  • revolver ammo has higher damage now, with crazy long barreled revolvers being very strong, .44 is now more powerful than .357, and .38 SPC HP damage was reduced
  • summarizing in terms of damage, for pistols: .40 SW > .45 ACP > 9x19 > 9x18, for revolvers .500 > .44 > .357 > .38, for large rifles 7.92x57 > 30-06 > 7.62x54R > 7.62x51

Installation

1. Extract the contents of the update to the main folder of the game and overwrite if asked.
  2. Go to the Optional_Textures folder and take a look at the images and select any optional textures you want to use, just follow the instructions on the preview images.
  3. Go to the Main Game Folder/RenderedItems/ and delete everything on the entire folder.

-----------------

this is my first try with the ammo editor thingy, feedback is welcome on the ammo statistics!

i'll see if soon i'll start doing tutorials on modding the game, from simple things like changing merc portraits and editing weapon stats to more complex ones like model importing

--

July 16, 2014 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waladil

Bug in armory 2.4: An enemy sniper (bandit Deadeye, low CGL) spawned with a M1903 sniper, loaded w/ 6 rounds .38 special, and a sidearm Taurus Model 82SS4 loaded w/ 5 rounds 30.06.

This bug's been reported a few times in the regular forums, but since they're using your guns I'm reporting it here (in case all of these cases have to be fixed individually).

P.S. I'm keeping the Taurus loaded with the rediculously powerful (for a sidearm) 30.06 rounds until it runs out :P

EDIT: Um... actually, those weapons WONT accept the ammunitions they're supposed to. I can unload and reload them, and they only accept the wrong caliber, although the mouseover-highlight tells me I should be loading the right caliber. Also, I can't load either from ammo boxes -- they will ONLY accept loose rounds of the wrong caliber. So I guess I've got a permanent pocket cannon...

--

"Bravery will take you into the most dangerous of places. Overwhelming firepower will see you safely through them."
-The Book of Cataclysms

July 17, 2014 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Google Translator